Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Keeping It Simple > Ditto Looper



I traded in my old looper recently for a new Ditto from TC Electronics who have taken a minimalist approach to looper design – just a single switch and a level knob!

My old looper (Digitech) had so many features and functions that it killed the mood each time I thought about using it.  And it had a non standard power supply L.

I’ve now plumbed the Ditto into the pedal board, its really easy to use, quality is great (24 bit uncompressed), 5 minute loop time, and most importantly it’s given me renewed impetus to pick up the guitar and jam, rather than spending time fiddling with controls.

Here is a quick demo from TC electronics.


Whilst on the subject of great looper jam examples, here is a couple of my current favourites (not using a Ditto).  Enjoy!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment